This umbrella stand and walking stick holder brings elegance and practical storage to an entryway or foyer. The stand has a square opening at the top and has abundant room to store both umbrellas and walking sticks upright. The stand has three long grooves along the front which create a pleasing effect near a home entrance or office reception. The compact design ensures that the freestanding stand can be placed conveniently in a hallway or corner. The umbrella stand comes with a plastic bowl to catch drips from wet umbrellas. The stand is made from solid pine and is available in a range of finishes.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
* The umbrella stand in the photos is with the baltic finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
- The stand is freestanding and can be moved for convenience when storing or displaying umbrellas and walking sticks
- The stand is supplied with a removable plastic bowl to catch drips of rainwater from wet umbrellas
- The stand is fully assembled and comes finished ready for storing your umbrellas and walking canes
- The stand is made from solid pine and protected with multiple coats of hard wearing lacquer
- The umbrella and walking stick stand is available in 8 finishes clear, baltic, dark baltic, walnut, mahogany, wenge, white, black
- (mm): 230 L x 230W D x 600 H
- (in): 9.1" W x 9.1" D x 23.6" H