This feature packed wooden cookbook stand is your perfect assistant in the kitchen. The stand has 4 viewing positions which make it easier to read recipes when cooking or preparing meals. The full-sized acrylic splatter guard protects your recipes from food splatter which invariably occurs when in the kitchen. The acrylic guard holds the cookbook open making it easy to read recipes without distorting the words or images on the page. It is easy to change to a different page of a book, by simply lifting the acrylic guard which is hinged along the top of the cookbook stand and turning the pages. The stand is supported on wide wooden base that remains stable and well balanced on your kitchen benchtop. The wide back rest will support a variety of book sizes and will keep the books in position when preparing your meals. The stand is retractable and folds down into a compact form for convenient storage and transport.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
- The cookbook stand has 4 viewing angles that make it easier to read recipes hands-free when preparing meals and is adjusted with a sturdy rear metal stay that fits snugly into grooves when adjusting viewing angles
- The cook book stand folds down to a compact size for storage and transportation and is solidly made and hardwearing with an easy to clean surface
- The full sized acrylic splatter guard will hold open the pages of your recipe book and protect your recipes and cookbooks from food splatter when cooking meals without distorting the words and images on the pages
- The stand can display books upto 325mm H x 35mm Thick (12.8" W x 1.4" Thick)
- The cookbook stand is available in 7 finishes baltic, dark baltic, walnut, mahogany, wenge, white and black
- (mm): 350 W x 65 D x 350 H
- (in): 13.8" W x 2.6" D x 13.8" H