This rustic wooden egg cabinet adds country charm to your kitchen and is ideal for keen bakers and cooks to store 12 fresh eggs at room temperature on your kitchen countertop or pantry. This egg cabinet is freestanding and has a wire mesh panel in the door for ventilation. The eggs are stored across two tiers, each tier holds six eggs that are stored securely in rounded grooves on each tier. The cabinet door has a small round wooden handle for opening and a metal spring catch to secure the door shut. The egg cabinet is made from solid pine and is available in a range of finishes.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
* The egg cabinet in the photos is with the white on dark base finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
- This freestanding wooden egg cabinet has two tiers with rounded grooves to securely store 12 fresh eggs on a kitchen countertop or pantry
- The egg cabinet has a wire mesh panel in the front door for ventilation, a small wooden handle for opening the cabinet and a metal spring catch for securing the door shut
- The egg storage cabinet is fully assembled and comes finished ready for storing fresh eggs
- The egg cabinet is made from solid pine and protected with multiple coats of hard wearing lacquer
- The cabinet is available in 12 finishes clear, baltic, dark baltic, walnut, mahogany, wenge, white, white on dark, aqua on dark, rubbed black, rubbed walnut, black
- (mm): 260 W x 160 D x 310 H
- (in): 10.2" W x 6.3" D x 12.2" H