This wooden medicine cabinet is a practical solution when you require quick access to first aid supplies and medicines during household emergencies. It comes ready for mounting on a wall and is suitable in a kitchen, bathroom or workshop where it most accessible when accidents occur. The medicine cabinet has three shelves and has ample room for storing first aid essentials, the bottom shelf is taller for larger items. The medicine cabinet door has a small round handle on the front to assist with opening and is secured shut with a spring catch mechanism on the inside of the cabinet. The cabinet can also function as a bathroom cabinet to store your personal care items like cosmetics, toiletries and dental products etc. You also have the option to have the hinges mounted on either side. This gives you the benefit of either a left or right opening cabinet to suit your specific circumstances. The medicine cabinet is made from solid pine and is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. The cabinet is available in 12 different finishes and is protected with multiple coats of lacquer. The wooden medicine cabinet is handmade in Melbourne, Australia.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
* The featured medicine cabinet is in the Baltic finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
- This wooden medicine cabinet is a practical storage solution to avert household emergencies when you need quick access to first aid and medicines
- The medicine cabinet has three solid wooden shelves that are 115mm D x 250mm W (4.5" D x 5.9" W). The height of each shelf is Top: 90mm (3.5"), Middle: 90mm (3.5") and Bottom: 140mm(5.5")
- The medicine cabinet can be wall mounted and has 2 concealed wall plates duly fitted on the rear
- The door for the medicine cabinet is attached to the cabinet frame with two metal hinges and opens wide for full access to the shelves. The hinges can be installed on either side for a left or right opening door, just select the specific option when submitting the order.
- The wooden medicine cabinet is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid pine and is available in 12 different finishes which are protected with multiple coats of hard-wearing lacquer for durability and ease of cleaning.
- (mm): 290 W x 160 D x 400 H
- (in): 11.4" W x 6.3" D x 15.7" H