This two tier wooden spice rack organizes your herb and spice jars conveniently thus freeing up valuable space on your kitchen benchtop or pantry. It can accommodate 36 regular herb and spice jars across two tiers. The spice rack is designed to be freestanding and can be placed conveniently against a kitchen wall or moved to wherever you are preparing meals. The spice rack can also be wall mounted with the two keyhole hooks provided. The spice rack has a handle along the top which makes it portable especially useful when you are cooking on a grill away from the kitchen. The open top shelf means you can store taller jars or bottles. The spice rack is protected with multiple coats of hard-wearing lacquer.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
* The spice rack in the photos are with the dark baltic finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
- The spice rack can be placed freestanding on a kitchen benchtop or wall mounted and is fully assembled for use immediately
- The spice rack can store 36 regular spice jars across two tiers, with each shelf holding 18 regular jars across two rows
- Each shelf has a wooden bar to protect the spice jars from being knocked out accidentally
- The spice rack has a handle along the top when you need your spices near a grill or away from the kitchen
- The spice rack is available in 8 stains clear, baltic, dark baltic, walnut, mahogany, wenge, white and black
- (mm): 420 W x 110 D x 360 H
- (in): 16.5" W x 4.3" D x 14.2" H