This wooden hardwood step stool brings elegant charm and is a versatile addition to the home or office to provide that extra height to access those hard to reach places. Perfect when trying to reach that container on a high kitchen shelf, clear cobwebs around the home or just climb into bed. Kids will love the step stool as they will now be able to reach the wash basin or kitchen sink, climb onto the toilet seat or simply turn off a light switch.
The stool has a compact shape and can be placed conveniently around the home or office close where it is required. The stool has two steps that are securely fastened to the sides with a combination of rebates and screws. The top step has a cut-out handle for portability. The wide steps provide adequate support to one’s foot and the freestanding stool has a wide base for stability
The hardwood Step Stool is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Tasmanian Oak. We offer the stand in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black)
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
The featured hardwood step stool is in the clear finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
- This step stool is fully assembled and ready for use around the home or office by children, adults and seniors alike
- The wooden step stool has two steps which are securely joined to the sides by a combination of rebates and screws
- The overall dimensions for the hardwood step stool in inches is 14.9” L x 11.8” W x 12.2” H
- The step stool has a cut-out handle on the top step for portability
- The step stool is freestanding and on a wide base for stability and has rounded edges to protect from injury
- The wooden stool is available in a choice of 6 stain finishes (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black)
- The 2 step stool is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Tasmanian Oak and is protected with multiple coats of hard wearing pre-cat lacquer