This classic freestanding wooden umbrella stand and walking stick holder brings practical storage and rustic country charm to a home or office entryway and foyer. The stand has a large square opening that can comfortably store between 6-8 upright umbrellas or walking sticks. The umbrella stand has a solid and wide wooden base to prevent it from being tipped over when holding umbrellas or walking sticks.
The compact design ensures that the freestanding umbrella stand can be placed conveniently in a hallway or corner. The umbrella stand is supplied with a removable plastic bowl to collect drips from wet umbrellas.
The Umbrella stand and walking stick holder is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Radiata pine and is protected with multiple coats of lacquer which means it is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. We offer the stand in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge), 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black)
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
The featured umbrella stand is in the white of dark finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
- The umbrella stand is fully assembled and ready for use. It can be placed freestanding at an entrance or along a hallway to display and store umbrellas or walking sticks
- A removable plastic bowl is included with the stand to catch drips of rainwater from wet umbrellas
- The overall dimensions for the wooden umbrella stand in inches is 9.1” L x 9.1” W x 23.6” H
- The square opening on the top can store between 6-8 umbrellas or walking sticks
- The umbrella stand is available in a choice of 6 stain finishes (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black)
- The stand is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid radiata pine and protected with multiple coats of hard wearing pre-cat lacquer
- (mm): 230 W x 230 D x 600 H
- (in): 9.1" W x 9.1" D x 23.6" H