This jewellery organiser is a unique two-panel design to store your fashion essentials. The organiser can be placed freestanding on a dresser, dressing table or vanity or instead, wall mounted in your bedroom, robes or bathroom. One panel has a wooden frame encompassing a metal mesh, the mesh functions as an earrings holder. The second panel has a combination of hooks and knobs for organising and displaying rings, bracelets, pendants, necklaces, bangles, wristwear etc.
The two panels are hinged together and can be placed in a variety of configurations depending on your table space. The jewellery organiser can be folded into a compact shape for storage or transport. This practical and elegant item would make a perfect gift.
The wooden jewellery organiser is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Radiata pine and is protected with multiple coats of lacquer which mean it is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. We offer the stand in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge), 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black)
The featured jewellery organiser is in the Baltic finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
- The wooden jewellery organiser is fully assembled and ready for use to store and display jewellery and fashion accessories
- Two panel Wooden Jewellery Organiser, one panel is an earring holder and the other panel to organise jewellery, necklaces, bracelets etc.
- Place freestanding on a dresser or dressing table. It can also be folded into a compact shape for storage and transport. Fully Open Dimensions (480mm/18.9” L x 100mm/3.9” W x 300mm/11.8”H) and Closed Dimensions (260mm/18.9” L x 100mm/3.9” W x 300mm/11.8”H)
- Metal mesh on one panel to organise earrings and a combination of small hooks, large hooks, small knobs and large knobs to organise jewellery on the second panel.
- The wooden jewellery organiser is available in a choice of 6 stain finishes (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black)
- The organiser is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid radiata pine and protected with multiple coats of hard wearing pre-cat lacquer
- Fully Open:
- (mm): 480 W x 100 D x 300 H (inc. long knobs)
- (in): 18.9" W x 3.9" D x 11.8" H
- (mm): 260 W x 100 D x 300 H (inc. long knobs)
- (in): 10.2" W x 3.9" D x 11.8" H