This wooden medicine cabinet is a practical storage solution when quick access is required to first aid supplies and medicines during household of office emergencies. It comes ready for mounting on a wall and is suitable for a kitchen, bathroom or workshop or office where it most accessible when accidents occur.
The medicine cabinet has three shelves and has ample room for storing first aid essentials, the bottom shelf is taller for larger items. The door is fitted with has a small round knob handle and is secured shut with a spring catch mechanism on the inside of the cabinet.
The cabinet can also function as a bathroom cabinet to store your personal care items like cosmetics, toiletries and dental products etc. We offer an option of Left or Right fitted hinges.
The medicine cabinet is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Radiata pine and is protected with multiple coats of lacquer which mean it is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. We offer the stand in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge), 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
* The featured medicine cabinet is in the Baltic finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
- This wooden medicine cabinet is a practical storage solution to quickly access first aid and medical supplies during household or work emergencies
- The medicine cabinet has three solid wooden shelves that are 115mm D x 250mm W (4.5" D x 5.9" W). The height of each shelf is Top: 90mm (3.5"), Middle: 90mm (3.5") and Bottom: 140mm(5.5")
- The medicine cabinet can be wall mounted and 2 concealed metal wall plates are fitted on the rear for this purpose
- The overall dimensions for the wooden medicine cabinet in inches is 11.4” L x 6.3” W x 15.7” H
- The door is attached to the cabinet frame with two metal hinges and opens wide for full access to the shelves. The hinges can be installed on either side for a left or right opening door, just select the specific option when placing the order.
- The wooden medicine cabinet is available in a choice of 6 stain finishes (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black)
- The cabinet is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid radiata pine and protected with multiple coats of hard wearing pre-cat lacquer
- (mm): 290 W x 160 D x 400 H
- (in): 11.4" W x 6.3" D x 15.7" H