This elegant wooden remote control holder will organise and store the remotes for the wide array of home electronic devices in most homes. The holder has a cute cut-out handle for portability and will hold three remotes in each of the two compartments.
The compact but open design keeps the remotes neatly organised in full view and easily accessible. It sits beautifully on a coffee table or side table.
The remote control holder is handmade in Melbourne, Australia and is protected with multiple coats of lacquer which mean it is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. We offer the stand in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
The featured remote control holder is in the Walnut finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
- The remote control holder is fully assembled and ready for use to store remotes
- The remote control holder has 2 spacious compartments that can each hold 3 remotes
- The overall dimensions of the remote control holder in inches is 7.87” L x 5.9” W x 6.3” H
- The holder has a centre cut-out handle for portability
- The wooden remote control holder has a compact shape which won’t take up much room on a coffee table or side table
- The remote holder is available in a choice of 6 stain finishes (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black)
- The wooden remote control holder is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid radiata pine and protected with multiple coats of hard wearing pre-cat lacquer
- (mm): 200 L x 150 W x 160 H
- (in): 23.6" L x 3.9" W x 2.8" H